Fetal Doppler SonolineC2
Pocket Fetal Doppler is a hand-held obstetrical equipment, which can be used in hospital, clinic and home for daily self-check by pregnant woman. The device adopts color LCD, integrated with time display and menu control. It displays the fetal heartbeat waveform, calculating the FHR value, owning the function of FHR data, heartbeat waveform and heartbeat sound record and review. It can communicate with PC, transfer the data to PC software to display and print the heart rate trend graph, which can help doctor diagnose the case in time. It also helps doctor to manage cases for storage data. It contains components of ultrasonic signal transmit and receive, analogue signal processing unit, FHR calculating unit, LCD display control unit, efficient signal collection storage and read, etc. It has three work modes: real-time FHR display mode, averaged FHR display mode, and manual mode. It also has audio output, and can be connected with earphone or recorder with audio input.
1) Pretty appearance, portable, easy operation
2) Display of heart rate value, bar graph, heart waveform, real time
3) Three test modes: real-time, average, manual
4) Chinese and English display and adjust
5) The probe has bending structure which increases the ease of the pregnant women that has humanity design. The probe is replaceable.
6) Red alarm when the FHR range is out of the normal range
7) Store and review function
8) Observe heart rate trend graph within the reserved time by upper computer software, manage the reserved cases base
9) Inset loudspeaker, external interface headphones
10) Auto shut off in one minute without singal
11) Under the indication of charging electricity, two pieces of standard 1.5V alkaline battery available which can work no less than 8 hours
FHR measuring range: 50BPM-240BPM (BPM: beat per minute)
Working frequency: 2.0MHz±10%
REVIEW THIS PRODUCT